As a ControlUp Expert, Yoni AVITAL, the ControlUp CTO, invited me for the first ControlUp community meetup!
The ControlUp team shows us the new features included in the new version: version 7!
Here is a quick sum-up:
- New vSphere storage integration (full real-time view of all datastores and vdisks)
- New logical disk view (see all logical disks in one flat view with config and performance metrics)
- AWS EC2 API integration – discover EC2 VM’s, see configuration, performance and cost metrics in real-time
- Browser URL monitoring – for Internet Explorer, see in real-time the associated URL for each IE process
- The “version 2” of ControlUp Insight now gives automatically insights based on the evolution of the used ressources (for example: +34% on the last 5 weeks)
They will also launch a new tool:
NetScaler Monitor – As its name says: allowing you to monitor multiple NetScaler instances (physical or virtual) in a single page.
Yoni’s team is present at the Citrix Synergy conference, so if you’re here, make a stop at booth 308 for seeing all of this in action!